Orders, Freight & Returns Policy
How to Place an Order
At Waterworks, we make the work of New Zealand pipeline installers easy through fast and easy access to high quality products and support. We partner with global manufacturers, importing products from all around the globe and distribute primarily throughout New Zealand to a network of trade, industrial, and retail-based clients. There are three easy ways to purchase from Waterworks:
1 . The best way is through our WaterworksOnline Client Portal. To apply for a login, CLICK HERE.
2. E-mail your request to our team, email@example.com
3. Call our team 0800 387 677.
If you would like to apply for a credit account, CLICK HERE, and we will be in touch to discuss this with you further.
Whilst we don’t sell direct to end users, we can supply you with any products you may need through a local retail distributor near you. Simply let us know what you require, we will liaise with the distributor for you, and arrange for the goods to be shipped to their store for you to collect and pay the distributor direct. Please contact our team for assistance, by CLICKING HERE, or calling 0800 387 677.
Our Freight Policy
· All fitting orders over $200.00 (excl GST)
· All pipe orders with over $350.00 worth of pipe (excl GST)
Will be delivered freight free!
· A flat rate of $12.50 will be applied to fitting orders under $200.00
· A flat rate of $45.00 will be applied to pipe orders with under $350.00 worth of pipe
· Courier deliveries to rural addresses will incur an additional $7.50, and truck deliveries an additional $45.00, regardless of total order value
· Saturday deliveries on courier orders will incur an additional $10.00 fee
All fitting orders received by 4:45pm and pipe orders by 3:00pm will be dispatched the same day (applies to in-stock items)
All courier freight will be delivered anywhere in NZ overnight!!*
*This excludes rural deliveries. Please allow an extra day for rural deliveries. Also excludes flammable goods to the South Island such as cements and primers, as these have to be shipped by road freight.
Our Returns Policy
We understand that it is not always easy to estimate your exact pipe, fittings, and valve requirements for a project.
Here’s how we can help…
1. Email our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a Return Authorisation. We will need a list of what is being returned and either the invoice number or purchase order they refer to;
2. Our team will get back to you within 24 hours with a Return Authorisation;
3. Print off your Return Authorisation and check off all items listed, to ensure it is correct;
4. All goods must be in a clean, unused, and saleable condition and any unclean fittings will incur additional cleaning charges;
5. Any items supplied in sealed packaging must be returned unopened;
6. Package the goods including a copy of your Return Authorisation;
7. Return freight will be the responsibility of the customer, including any damage sustained in transit. Please arrange a freight; provider to transport these parts back to Waterworks at 90 Hurlstone Drive, New Plymouth;
8. Waterworks will arrange a credit within 48 hours of receiving the goods;